fredag 12 februari 2010

the future is here

Photobucket
in 1993 I went to hollywood and universal studios. that was amazing. the big news that year was "back to the future the ride". since I was a huge fan of the trilogy (still am) it was a must on my to do list. th whole family waited in line forever but finally it was our turn. in the ride you got to sit in a car that looked just like the classic delorean and you got to travel through time on a 3D-screen in front of the car. I remember asking the guy who was about to shut the car door, when I just had got into it, if it would be moving (I was a bit nervous it would feel scary). he just smiled at me and said "the car will be moving alright..." and slammed the door. the ride was so amazing and totally cool. at least in 1993.
I saw avatar the other day and realised that kids will be a lot harder to impresse in the future, the cool things from hollywood are much closer now. the future is already here...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar